Frequency vs Old Soul

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Frequency vs Old Soul

Post by NFX » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:53 pm

+ We are just as fast as one another, which means he won't be able to chase me down unless I allow him to. My four-wheel drive compared to his two-wheel drive also means that I should be able to maintain control better after a big impact, especially since there's only one point of variance in Traction.

+ Even with his Wedge advantage, the reach of my weapon should mean he's not able to get underneath me very well. Even if he does, he'll only be under the wedge, so I can still keep my distance and smack him with the bar. Torque is his, but that's probably not going to come into play wery often, if at all.

+ The multiple weapon rule brings the power of his sawblades down to 4, so they won't be causing much more than scratches during the match. I, however, have almost twice his Armour in my Weapon, so I should be smashing him up pretty well, especially with the anguler shape and exposed mechanics on his machine.

> Keep my distance, as I should be able to, for the beginning of the fight, while I get my weapon up to speed. Once it is up to speed, then come in and smack him with it. Our low Traction stats of 4 and 3 should mean that my 13 Weapon bar will throw us apart a good distance, and I can repeat the process. Stay near the center of the arena and away from the hazards, there's no need for them to be involved in the match. Eventually I should KO him, especially with his tasty wheels and motors being exposed. I could also topple him over with a shot from the bar, he is a very tall and narrow machine, and unable to self-right. My bar has enough reach to keep his wedge out of the equation when it's going full pelt, and he doesn't have enough Speed to chase me down and prevent me getting it up to speed. I can also self-right with the bar, so he shouldn't be able to defeat me in that fashion, plus the bar should be able to push me off of his wedge sideways if he's under me, so I can escape if he tries to do anything funny. Damage should be mine, Strategy as well, and I should be able to take a JD with those two categories. Looking for a KO win, though.

Good luck, helloface, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy