Spike vs. Vipoz - (ARC Arena)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Spike vs. Vipoz - (ARC Arena)

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:44 pm

FUCK YOU VENGEANCE CONFERENCE!

If you're dumb enough to resurrect an 0-4 bot, then you're a big enough schmuck to be like Team Blood Gulch and give it 16 weapon power and think it'll coast!

We can do it all! Bad arena draws! Breaking down against other spinners!

But if you think I'm letting a Lime-y knock-off beat me you can Kiss My Ass! It's my belief that Vipoz is such a badly controlled bot that Spike can tear into him at will! GUARANTEED!

If Vipoz finds a way to wedge and flip Spike over and over SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS! You heard me right: SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!

Bring the rest of your team! Bring the rest of the LW Division! Bring your Girlfriend! We'll fuck her! THAT'S RIGHT! WE'LL FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Because against Team Blood Gulch this weekend you're fucked 6 ways from Sunday!

So take a hike down to the ARC Arena, home of Shrapnel Tossing! That's right, Shrapnel Tossing! How does it work? Well if you can end up with more parts of you around the arena than still on your bot you get NO DAMAGE POINTS!

So don't delay! Don't fuck with me or I'll rip your wheels off! Only against Spike, the only LW that tells you to FUCK OFF!

Hurry up Asshole! This fight opportunity expires the minute the RP deadlines passes and it better not be late you're a dead motherfucker!

Team Blood Gulch, in Pennsylvania exclusive home of the meanest sons of bitches not to win championships!

(for those of you that don't know the reference I assure you this is all in jest :D )
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.