Scarab vs. Hit 'em Hardest

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Scarab vs. Hit 'em Hardest

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:46 am

I was gonna put a silly RP up here but I don't think it'd be wise to. Anyway...

- Jesus christ, that's some drivetrain. And wedge. Fortunately I have 8 points of weapon over his armour. Any hits will really fucking hurt. Especially his wedges. If I can damage those to a great extent, I can outwedge him.

- I put this in Armageddon, but I'll recall it here. His thwack arm is far too light to be much of an overhead thwack, and doesn't have the range to be a dumb thwack, so it's basically just something I can rip off.

- It's Lumina Cloth we're on. I could get Rung Out, yes. The problem? He has only 1 torque. He needs to completely remove my traction from the floor. With such steep wedges it'll be difficult to do.

- He's not a finalist for nothing though, so I'm gonna play this cautiously. I'll spin up (keeping the drum pointed at him whether retreating or not) and then aim for his wedges. I'll smash the hell out of them so he can't use them. If he tries to use the thwack, his body is way too wide for that to work effectively and he'll just spin his wheelpod into me. I'll keep using the drum until he's destroyed, but if my drum goes, I'll turn and use my wedge to get under and shove him off.

- Otherwise, keep to the middle of the ring if I can help it. Keep the drum pointed at him as much as I can and fend off his charges.

Good luck Lewis.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux