Braveheart vs Reaper

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Braveheart vs Reaper

Post by NFX » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:51 am

Wedges and teeth ON

+ I've no idea how many wheels Reaper has. Still, I have two points of Speed and three points of Traction, so I'll be faster, more manouverable and better controlled than Reaper during the fight.

+ He has more Torque, but I have the better Wedge, in stats and I believe design as well. Add to that the explicitly low ground clearance he has, and I feel his wheels will be off the ground if I can even get under by an inch or two, and he won't be able to drive away.

+ Multiple Weapons bring the power of each down to 7, same as my Armour. So his axe won't be doing much apart from a few dents. If the lifter manages to overturn me, I'm invertible, so I should be fine. His Armour of 4, though, is seriously fragile, and should fall apart with enough hazardization.

> Exploit my Speed/Control advantage, and approach him at one of the angled sides at the front, either side of his weaponry. Ideally, I'll get underneath him immediately with the better wedges, and can proceed to push him around. If he should get underneath me, though, I'll try and escape before he can take the initiative. Once I get underneath him, I'll then proceed to shovel him directly into the hazards, preferably the Pulverizers. His wheels will be off the ground, so he won't be able to drive away, and his 4 Armour should take a serious battering from the hammers. I could also take him to the Drum, because sign-ups mention absolutely nothing about Reaper being able to self-right. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, though. Killsaws will also warp his wedges, making it easier for me to get underneath him later on. Keep the front wedge pointed at him for the whole fight and stay on him, continuing to bully him around the hazards for the match. If I should be overturned, then I'll try to right myself with the Drum. I can also use my tail as a wedge, in a pinch, so I can do that if he approaches from the back. Damage should be mine, and hopefully I can bring Aggression and Strategy my way to take a JD, if I'm not able to score a KO.

Good luck, helloface, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy