Lightning vs. The Green Hornet - (ARC Arena)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Lightning vs. The Green Hornet - (ARC Arena)

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:14 am

-He's only 1 point faster, and I have him beat by 8 points in weapon to armor. That's no joke. His wedge is also bad. Really bad. Like F-Bomb bad. But he still has torque so that's something to keep an eye on. Also there's practically no way for that vertical spinner of his to hit me. Even if it did it's only equal to my armor, so the damage would be pretty negligable.

-So yeah, we'll go out with the disc and aim for the front corners. Basically just keep carving into him, get the disc back up to speed, and attack again. We're in the pretty spacious ARC arena so there's room to back up a bit if I need the extra distance.

-If I can ever get a clean shot at his side, go for it. It'll make it a lot easier for me to rack up damage points and possibly even score a KO.

-The main thing will be to not let him push me around with the torque. Fortunetly, as said previously, his wedge is garbage so there isn't much for him to keep me on (and not even that if I can really warp it up/rip it off). So try to J-hook away as needed and then get back on the offensive as soon as I can.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.