red zone v gayle

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

G-Force

red zone v gayle

Post by G-Force » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:58 pm

well if he comes at me with the plow I'm pretty sure it'll be a breeze ripping that off. I'd dig into it enough so that it's unuseable, at the least.

even if he comes charging at me, my spinner will slam hard into his plow causing immense damage to it.

since The spikes are straight out, they won't do too much either. I mean they can try to poke my spinning shell but won't get anywhere fast. I'd just bat them away or rip them off.

so be offense and no matter what side or angle I go at red zone, there are some nice surfaces to hit to cause crucial damage.

Area51Escapee

red zone v gayle

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:43 pm

My health is on the edge right now, but I guess it's time to rp!

As far as stats go, my armor is definitely good enough to withstand his power. I have an armor of 8 on both my plow and my spiked lifter and that is definitely enough to hold up for the majority of the match. Both of my weapons should definitely come in handy for this fight since they both serve different purposes and they both have great armor. I have speed, torque and armor working in my favor for this one.

I'm going to come out with my plow first (but with my lifter lowered to the ground the other side). Then I'm going to get around the nail as quickly as possible and get to him in a charge. The reason I want to get to hit him so fast and quick with the plow is A) With an armor of 3 and a weapon of 12, his spinner endurance is going to be fragile. Therefore, hard hits with a strong plow are more likely to break the weapon as demonstrated by Copperhead against Jack Frost, unfortunately. Also B) Going at him as fast as possible prevents him from getting too much spin up time. This applies to the entire fight as I will never let up or allow him to spin up to full speed. He's got a heavy spinner, too, so full spinup would take at least several seconds.

So after we make the initial contact, if he knocks me away, he will probably get slowed down a bit or tossed back up against the wall (with the helpful combo of my speed, torque and armor). If he does, I will quickly swing myself around to get my spiked lifter in when he's not up to speed. My spikes will be able to slide under his cage, but I can also probably avoid his teeth from making contact with my spikes. If this is so, he'll have big trouble trying to get damage on me and I can probably just lift the spikes, toss him into the wall, and bounce him around the arena.

Over the course of the match, I'll pick up on what works and what doesn't. If my plow doesn't seem to be doing the job and is taking damage, I will use my lifter to slide under his cage and lift him and toss him about. Vice versa if the lifter strategy isn't working that well. However, I have a feeling both strategies should be effective enough, and if they are, I will just go along with my strategy as normal.

Basically, use the plow to stop his spinner if he's at full speed. Use the lifter when I have the opportunity to push him. Switch strategies if one isn't working. Use the hazards to my advatange. The piercers would be an ideal choice since it would do a number on his weak armor. If I can actually flip him either by getting him off balace or slaming him against the wall using my lifter, I might be able to get him KOed depending on how effective he is at self righting.