Japanese School Girl vs. Yellow Cloud

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:29 pm

"... and quite frankly, [Japanese School Girl] kicks ass, twice."--some wise sage.

Japanese School Girl reminds me of the Bradley fighting vehicle, as described by Cary Elwes' character in The Pentagon Wars: "with as much armor as a snow blower but enough ammunition to take out half of D.C." Fortunately, JSG doesn't have the torque of a Bradley fighting vehicle.

The approach really depends on how she'll attack. I doubt she'll try the Nail strategy, since that's mine, and besides which, if she uses it, she's in danger of the weapon hitting the Nail, which will hurt her a heck of a lot more than it will me or the Nail. So I doubt JSG will try that. Besides which, being three times faster, I can double back and catch her in the rear before she can safely maneuver that thing around.

If she comes out into the arena to fight, I'll go around that massive weapon, and get to the rear or sides and get under and push. I know I have the disadvantage of having to get around while she's turning, and that with two wheels, JSG has a nice turning circle, but I have THREE TIMES THE SPEED of JSG. In all honesty, that SHOULD be enough of an advantage for me to maneuver behind her and get Japanese School Girl in the rear (insert your own joke here). And from there, push her into the Piercer. The floor should stop the weapon, though she may bounce a bit while I push, but so be it, I can still push. I'll take her to the Piercer and keep her under there. That armor of four will buckle, and I intend to maneuver the drive train under the Piercer. Hopefully, the Piercer will snap the axle or take out a wheel, or just plain impair the drive train altogether. If I can take out the drive train, I've got it made. Take the KO, wipe the sweat off my brow, and breathe, dammit, breathe!

If she uses the strategy she used against Eurypterus, it'll be a just a *wee* bit toughter (meaning a lot). This is the strategy where Dylan parks the School Girl's butt towards the wall and makes the opponent commit some sort of hari-kari kamikaze maneuver by charging into the weapon. Well, Homey don't play that. At least not the way they want me to. In this case, I'll come along the perimeter of the arena, and get at the side when meeting the weapon. I'll attack the side that will have the bars spinning towards me as they come from the body. This will reduce the amount of surface area on Yellow Cloud that gets hit. It'll also help get her side wheel atop of my wedges. So I'll get under her that way and take him to the Piercer. I'll charge that side full speed, so that if the hit knocks us both, the push of the hit will have to counter a full vector dose of my momentum, and minimizes the distance I'm knocked away, while she gets knocked a bit by his own low torque. (Seriously, I don't know if that torque stat will come into play at all with the hits, but it'll be funny to see if and how it does.)

There's a chance she'll adjust stance to make sure I get all weapon, and if I can't counter that, flow with it. Go into her and hope the armor of 9 holds out or gives way as little as possible. With the lower bar into my wedge (whether popped up atop it, or slicing into it) it should make me relatively safe from the upper bar, since it's extremely unlikely that the bar will stay that dangerously low AND be buried into my main wedge. Either way, QUICKLY push her to the Piercer, using my superior torque. Steer quickly, and drive carefully to keep her from maneuvering off the wedge.

Get her to the Piercer and let that wreck her armor and drivetrain. Stay in control of her and be aggressive. If it comes down to JD, there's pretty much no way I'll win the Damage category, so I've got to be a hornet going after her, and a fox when fighting her, to take her down, or die trying. Oh yeah, no tapping out either.

Fish Of Doom

Post by Fish Of Doom » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:52 pm

I didn't read it, but fuck that's a long rp.

Alright, since Yellow Cloud is a wedge and not a plow, I can't hide against the wall because he'll own me. I need to be as aggressive as I can with my 3 speed in this fight. I may try to stick close to the hazards so that he has less room to hit me. His armor's tough, but not indestructible. And unless he gets to my back, everytime he hits me, he will take damage. Those little hinged wedges aren't going to hold up very well, but the won't be of much use to ol Pip in this fight.

He's probably narrower than my blades, so when he hits, I hope I can clip his side and spin him around so that I can hit his side. If I hit his side enough, I'm hoping I can damage the drive train my either tearing into it or denting it in such a way that it stops that side of his drive. If half of his drive is out, it's pretty much over for him as I can take my time and methodically just pick him apart.

If he gets me from behind, my bottom blade will hit the floor and I'll spin out of control, but he won't be able to capitalise by pushing me anywhere. If this happens, hopefully he'll spin off as well and I can regain my composure and go back for him. If I get pushed to any of the hazards, I'll try and spin as fast as I can if i'm not already in an attempt to damage the hazards before they can damage me.