It vs. Minion

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

It vs. Minion

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:21 pm

Okay, I've got a good weapon advantage here and I've got equal speed as him. Here goes nothing.

I want to play this match very aggressivly right from the get-go and come out around the nail and try to get to his side, or any other position not directly head-to-head with his disc and chew at him. I want keep attacking him and cause as much damage as I can. 12 weapon vs. 5 armor should be good for me in disabling him. As long as I keep his disc away from my body, and my discs on his body, I should control the fight and possibly get a KO. Also, avoid that nail during the fight.

Good luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

BEES

It vs. Minion

Post by BEES » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:27 pm

That's a big, wobbly looking robot which will have a very difficult time turning. Look at how far out the discs are from the wheels! With 1 Torque! Brilliant. Turning sideways, something Minion manages to do a lot better than other vertical spinners.

So let's use that. Let's drive disc-first BESIDE him, missing the front, and turn into him, as he's turning into us. I want to tear a tread off the side of one of his wheels with the disc. That'll be enough to incapacitate him. Should be well within the capabilities of my weapon.

Right away I want to try a quick surgical attack of this type. If it fails, back up quickly, and try it again. Keep doing this. I just need to take off one wheel. If he takes off a couple of mine, I'll be okay. I've got 6. He only has 2. Go for the knockout.

If something ever happens to our weapons, try pushing him around with the wedge. It looks like I can hit him on the spokes that hold up those flywheels, and just push him from those without gaining any leverage. The edge of the wedge, with three spikes attached to a bar, looks like it would allow for this.

... out of ideas.

Welp, that's my last RP.

Good luck NWOWWE