Rooster Teeth vs. Influenza

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:01 pm

Okay, two power spinners, lets see who comes out on top. My weapon is a bit more powerful than his is, lets see if that helps put me over the top.

Seeing as how were both spinners, and we both look the same at any angle, a battle for position will be kinda moot. So at the start of the fight, I'm going to get up to speed and go around the nail and right for the proverbial jugular. If anything, I'd like to hit him at a spot where his body sticks out some (kinda like my fight with AMP). The first hit will be high impact and will throw us both away, hopefully worse for him than me. It should give me an oppertunity to go back in for an attack with his defences down. I'll basically go in for the attack constantly and try to come up with as much damage on him as possible. My teeth stick out from my main chassis so they should keep my main body from being hit by his weapon. If I can get a really good shot on him, I might just flip him over, and since he admittingly can't self-right, I'd KO him.

To recap: Come out around the nail and go blitzkrieg on his rear. Attack as much as I can. Avoid that nail.

Good Luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

BEES

Post by BEES » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:06 pm

A torqueless spinner again? What is it with people slashing the torque for impossibly good weapons and armor? And while this probably won't affect the fight, those teeth look like they would come right off in a real fight.

Well, two very different takes on the full-body-spinner setup. I have a big reach advantage, with my design. I want to use it. Spin up in the opposite direction that he chooses, so that the two weapons run complimentary against each other, like gears.

I figure the shape of the spinning bars will create leverage against his hull. I'll deflect the round shape consistently. The torque advantage comes into play here. He'll be slower to recover. This type of attack will leave dents in his spinning shell, reducing his weapon efficiency greatly. It'll be like hitting a hockey puck with a stick.

I want to bounce him into a wall, or a hazard, and hit him when he's spun down. I see a high probability that he will lose weapon power early in the match, and I'll lose weapon power shortly after, and we'll be locked in a pushing match. That's fine though, I'll have complete control. I can push him into walls and hold him there as long as possible, if that situation arises.