Zombie Killer vs. Exotherm

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:25 pm

My wedge vs. his spinner, and I've got a +3 speed advantage, and my armor is just as strong as his weapon, so lets see how this goes.

I want to come out fast around the nail and press my speed advantage. I'll be aiming to get to his sides where I should be able to get under easily. I want to stay clear of that spinner of his and concentrate on getting to his main chassis. He'll probably be trying to keep his weapon pointing at me, but I should be able to outdrive him. Once I get to his side and get under him, there will be no wasting time. I'll take him to the floor spinner immedietly and let that work on him. He only has 3 armor so he shouldn't be able to take too much punishment. I'll be waiting should he be able to get out of the room and I'll make sure I keep him in there. I'd like to avoid his weapon, but my armor should be able to withstand a decent level of punishment from it should the need arise. Basically I want to control the fight from the word go and never let up.

To recap: get to his sides and take him to the hazards. Avoid the nail and his weapon and try to KO him.

Good Luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

BEES

Post by BEES » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:50 pm

Is that a hinged wedge I see? Tear it off! Spin up right away, hit that wedge, and get it off as quickly as possible.

Once the wedge is off, power down the weapon, and try to get under him with my own rear wedge, which I want to keep facing him at all times. He doesn't have any other sort of leverage device, so this should be gravy. Ram him into walls and hazards, and generally be annoying.