Underall vs. Prodigy

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Fish Of Doom

Underall vs. Prodigy

Post by Fish Of Doom » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:47 pm

When his disc is positioned over the wedge, the weight of the spinner combined with the motion of the disc spinning is going to cause him to lean forward that way. The thing is since the disc is so tall and the bot is fairly narrow, it would tip over very easily. Since I'm a low little wedge man, i'm going to go right for his wedge, most likely getting under him. His disc is a bit too high up and relies on the opponent to go onto the wedge. Since his spinner arm moves, he can probably self right, but i'm going to try and flip him anyways. With my lowness, and my speed advantage, pretty much any big box rush is going to slam him and flip him over. Hell, maybe even the motion of me getting under his front wedge will cause him to tip forward and flip. My armor's decent enough that I can sustane numerous shots from his weapon without getting hurt badly. I'll take him to various hazards if I need to, but I'm mainly just going to slam him all around.