Novastorm vs Gayle

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

panicattacky2k

Novastorm vs Gayle

Post by panicattacky2k » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:59 am

Box rush, and risk taking a hit from the nail. I'm not sure how much it will screw me up, but hopefully not too much...anyway, just ram right into him with my front. I have 10 armor there, and his 12 weapon will hurt, but it won't do a ton to me. Anyway, hopefully I won't be knocked away and can keep pushing him. I have three times his torque, so I can pretty much push him anywhere if I don't get knocked away. Push him to the peircer and hope something vital gets hit...If he gets out and spins back up, take the hit and push him right back in. If I do get knocked away, then my whole stragety changes. Keep ramming into him and hope to do some sort of damage to him, or hope his weapon breaks from recoil....

Good luck FAAACE....

G-Force

Novastorm vs Gayle

Post by G-Force » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:53 pm

well, i dont like pushythings.

but Novastorm does have flat sides as well as a steep wedge, both of which make more impact points for me. so my strategy is to be the aggressor and as soon as im spun up, charge towards him, preferrably towards his corners. if i wait around he'll only get under me easier. so i need to be mean and aggressive and make sure I hit HIM, not the other way around..

after a few good hits I'll cause some pretty good destruction and hopefully I can tear the armor outside off and carve away his innards.

gl