AK47 Slapper vs Cascade

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

panicattacky2k

AK47 Slapper vs Cascade

Post by panicattacky2k » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:34 am

Jeez, if I don't have the rotten luck!

Okay, I do have somewhat of an idea what I can pray to use against him. Try to make him flip me by the plow. What I'm hoping is that when he flips me, I'll come crashing down on him discfirst. A crazy thing to hope for and almost certiantly won't happen, but if it does, I'll have it from there, just finish him off...

...Aw, why am I bothering? I'm not gonna win this no matter what I do. I'm either getting bad draws or AK47 needs some more improvements....hm. I'll look into that later, but for now, I'll just get my ass kicked.

Oh yeah, use the sattalite dish on the front to pick up Japanese game shows...maybe that'll distract FAAAACE...

good luck FAAACE, not that you need it or anything.

G-Force

AK47 Slapper vs Cascade

Post by G-Force » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:02 pm

ok. i love my flipper thats like miles away from my body. in this case i can get under AK (who doesnt have a wedge at all so it should be cake) without putting myself in danger of that weapon, and flip him around! that plow on his front is so thin, on impact with the ground it should break, jam his weapon and leave it up to me to flip flip flip.

thats my strategy. sue my offense as my defense (my flipper is also my shield) always face forward and flip him as many times as possible in 3 minutes to let gravity destroy him.