Some Kind of Monster vs. Devil's Reject

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Minion33088

Some Kind of Monster vs. Devil's Reject

Post by Minion33088 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:20 pm

Some Kind of Monster:
Speed: 6
Torque: 2
Armor: 4
Weapon: 10

Devils' Reject:
Speed: 9
Torque: 6
Armor: 7
Weapon: 0

Hey, it's a Metallica song vs. a Rob Zombie movie!

Ok, the Devil's Reject is pretty fast, but even if he does get to my side he's going to have a hard time getting under. Those plows are just horrible for scooping. If he gets to my side and starts to push, I'll probably stay grounded, giving me a chance to spin towards him and off his plow and towards his side. If I can get a shot on his side, I think my wedge will fit nicely under his tubular framing and give my weapon a perfect shot at him.
He has some pretty good armor, but I plan to immobilize him, not destroy him. With how narrow his bot is, he's liable to do a barrel roll and land upside down. This will be my goal for the match; get to his side and flip him onto his back.
RECAP: Stay away from the hazards and keep my front facing him if possible. Eventually I'll get a shot at his side nad hopefully flip him onto his back. If he gets to my side and starts to push, I'll roll off of him and go for his side.

Good luk Jason!