AMP vs. Bling Bling

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Minion33088

AMP vs. Bling Bling

Post by Minion33088 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:28 pm

AMP:
Speed: 5
Torque: 1
Armor: 3
Weapon: 13

Bling Bling:
Speed: 5
Torque: 3
Armor: 5
Weapon: 9

Jason made quite a showing last week when he defeated Shockwave. Let's see what happens when he faces another champ.

Our speeds are even, giving me somewhat of an advantage because AMP's used to fighting bots faster than itself and it still comes out on top. The first thing I want to do is take out that drum. However, if Jason's smart he'll come at me with the wedge first to try to slow my weapon, and then come in with the drum. Well, I'm not going to let that happen. His wedge is too narrow to properly deflect my bar. When he coems at me with the wedge, the bar will hit the side of the wedge and toss him away, messing up his wedge in the process. As he's being tossed away, his bot will spin around, showing me his drum. As he's still sliding away, I'll try to turn my robot so that my bar can reach the front part of his bot so I can hit his drum. The front brackets that hold his drum on look pretty fragile, so I should be able to atleast bend them pretty good.
Bling Doesn't have the speed to capitalize on me if my wepoan slows down; I'll jsut run away until it get s up to speed, nor does he have the proper weapon to take on my bar when it's up to speed. Torque doesn't relaly have a bearing on this fight, but his torque isn't much better than mine. His armor isn't bad, but compared to my weapon I don't think it'll last too long.

RECAP: Go in and tear him up. Aim for the drum if possible. Use the hit and run strategy. If I can keep him at bay by keeping the weapon up to speed, I should be able to KO him.

Good luck Jason!