V'Ger vs Poly-Stone

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

BEES

V'Ger vs Poly-Stone

Post by BEES » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:29 pm

Erm, not much time.

Poly-Stone
Speed: 5
Armor:2
Weapon:15
Torque:1

These stats add up to 23, so I'm guessing one of those points is ducked. Which one? If it's the torque point, I proclaim victory! :D

I seriously doubt an etek could fit in that thing. There's no room for batteries. It would also have to be really tall, in order for the belt to link directly to the motor. Eteks are huge, 8 inches tall. That spinny thing is going to be tall too, 4.5 inches at least, high enough to go over Biohazard, potentially.

Let's stop dicking around with the impossibility of this robot, be nice, and assume the weapon points are 14 instead of 15.

My plan is to back into it at the beginning. I'm much faster than him. He'll probably knock me way-the-hell away, and destroy the back end of V'Ger, but I'm willing to sac that. The disc is far forward, and his torque is negligible, so he'll spin around and fly back too. I want to get him against a wall, then hit the sides with my own disc. Will I cut through them? Oh yes indeed. 2 armor, even if it's 4 armor, doesn't scare me.

That's what ja get for slashing torque again, sonny jim!