JSG vs. Eurypterus what Koalas eat

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Fish Of Doom

Post by Fish Of Doom » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:57 pm

Alright, this one's going to be tough, but I shall play it just like every fight. I'm assuming he's using the plow, cause that's his big anti-spinner thing. I'm going to stay pressed against the back wall at the beginning while I spin up so that he has no way of getting behind me and must go right at the blades. His plow is tough, but even with 10 armor, my weapon is stronger. When I beat him before, it was because I was able to eventually get through that plow. The strength and the fact that the plow is away from the body and is thin is going to be used to my advantage. When he comes at me, my blades will hit the side of his plow and hopefully spin him around so that I can get a nice shot at his wheels. If his plow is too wide, i'm already against the wall, and he can't push me anywhere to do any damage with impact from his speed. If he hits me and doesn't spin, his plow's still going to get chewed up. The torque of the gas engines should be enough to keep the blade from stopping. I don't know what that little bolt thing in the middle of the plow is, but consider it gone within the first hits. I know his plow is attached with springs on the sides, but if that's the bolt that cements the bolt to the frame and I tear it off, his plow is going to become wobbly, unstable, and more susceptable to impact, which is make it easier to tear off and easier to hit at an angle to get him to spin around. I'm hoping to damage his plow reasonably or damage his wheels in the initial opening contact so that I can move away from the wall without worry. If his wheels are still intact, he'll be coming after me with a damaged plow, which will just get more and more destroyed everytime he hits me. He will push me around, but everytime he hits me, he will get hurt. Hopefully i'll eventually rip the whole thing off and get to his creamy nougat center. If I damage his wheels, he'll have a hard time driving strait or efficiently, which means so box rush wall slams.

If my amazing turn of events, he uses the wedge, it just means i'll be able to eat his wheels much easier.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:32 pm

Eurypterus
Armor - 8
Weapon - 0
Speed - 9
Torque - 5

JSG
Speed-3
Weapon-14
Torque-1
Armor-4

Well Japanese School Girl, we meet again. Hopefully this time the fight will go better than last. I