Pre-RP: JAKT VS Sunshine

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

StarlessSoldier

Post by StarlessSoldier » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:49 pm

For this fight I'm gonna use my superior speed to try to get to his sides and hit with the disc. If he turns to face me I'll back off and re-attack. His weapon has massive power but a very low probability of hitting me as long as I keep moving. I'm pretty sure I can get under him no problem, so I'll occasionally use my plow to ram under his side and push him to the hazards, namely the floor spinner. If he tries to hide against the wall with the hammer facing me, I'll just wait... he's gotta move sometime, and then attack as before. No time for a long RP, sorry.

Good luck and may the best bot win.

StarlessSoldier

Post by StarlessSoldier » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:29 am

Mad bumped son.

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:28 pm

Very interesting matchup. I got to play this one smart and take advantage of my clear strength, which is of course the powerful hammer.

JAKT is going to be fairly tricky to get a good shot on, but at the same time, he's probably going to have trouble utilizing his weapon, as well. Unless he gets to my sides, which I'm going to do everythign in power to prevent. Yes, Sunshine is fairly slow, but JAKT isn't that fast either. The speed differential is 2 points, which is not overwhelming. Plus, considering Sunshine's wide base, I have a feeling JAKT would have trouble trying to get to my sides, so I hope I can at least keep him weapon-to-weapon.

If so, he's in serious risk simply because he'll be exposed to hits from my hammer (12 weapon power). His disc however, isn't nearly as powerful at WP of 6. His disc will most likely smack the hinged wedge but not get under it and maybe even the side panels, but there shouldn't be too much more risk of damage.

If I get under him from the front, I have a great opportunity to score a huge advantage if I can get a few shots in on the hammer. Granted, hitting an opponent isn't the easiest, but it's definitely possible. If so, that should be devestating enough to cause some big damage. He's got some fairly exposed armor behind his disc that could be a good spot for me to strike. He's got 7 armor, so a KO might be tricky, but if I can smash some holes into him. Beautiful.

As a quick recap, avoid the nail at the start and make sure he doesn't try to maneuver to my sides. Get under him and in the zone, strike him with the hammer very strategically. Try to get as many shots in as possible. Try to stay aggressive as well when I have control. Avoid hazards. Good luck.