CBC3 LW: Eudial vs Storm Worm

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

CBC3 LW: Eudial vs Storm Worm

Post by The Monsterworks » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:52 pm

Ghostwriting for Kody.

I can do some solid damage to his front wedge and this is a good arena for spinners. I also have a wedge that's equal to his and better than the sections he can't press. The main part of my plan is just to avoid the hazards, stay spun up, and keep my 2WD toothed wedge facing him so that he has to waste time and lose aggression points trying to flank a 360 spinner. If he says he's too low to be hit, I call BS on that. If he IS, then just turn around and use the side that hits low. Run shamelessly after hits to spin back up and go full aggro whenever I'm up tae speed. That's abotu all I CAN do as a 360 spinner.

GL
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

Wolf51-50

Re: CBC3 LW: Eudial vs Storm Worm

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:59 am

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam motherfucker. Just got out of a 4 hour service.

Hammer hoops on, forks. Side arms down at the front

This is all gonna be a lifting match. I think I outrange both sides' wedges. So get underneath and body lift with the side arms to send it scooting across the floor. Eventually it should fall on it's back. If he's using the hinged wedges, I easily outrange those and outwedge them as well. Use the flipper for that. If he's using the 2WD wedge, that might actually be a little harder. Block the shots from the really high up blade with my blockers to protect my wheels. See all those gaps in the wedge? Tasty angle in food. Angle in with my thin forks and body lift with the side arms until it topples. If it needs a little push to get over and the blade is cleanly out of the way, fire the flipper. Avoid hazards and just try to get it up and over.

Good luck